Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Phat Mother 4Ya: Brittney does her version of Sleeping (Crack-Ho) Beauty at the MTV-Video Music Awards


I just don't get it Anderson, You are over in Iraq...I'm looking at you now...waving. The News today is vast...General Betray-us
---at least the ad in the NY-Times was a big controversy. Fred Thompson (The frmr. Senator and Law and Order Star) is running neck and neck with Rudi ("No Neck") Giuliani...but neither of them, according to polls; in an election that was held today would beat the "Hil,' Poor Hilary though...she is trying to dump $283,000.00 in campaign funds gently handed to her by that weird guy Thomas Hsu. Hilary cannot afford to be in not nary a not-so-kosher-and-stay in the Lincoln -bedroom-things before she has another Whitewater on her hands...Hell, The Hill should have a sit down with Britney, they could share recipe's or Hilary could just "bitch-slap some sense into the I-have-to-do-this-for-my-babies-working mom- thing to no avail...Briney could use some of Hsu's money to pay for further therapy which will no doubt be needed due to the humiliation of her rather..ahem..Underwhelming presentation...abandonment issues, a bad weave and an aversion to looking in the mirror in her costumes.

One reader on YouTube actually said "...and she wasn't like even ready for like that outfit..." I added "Not ready for that outfit? Do you think? Several years ago Paula Abdul had a train wreck of a presentation at the VMA...you just felt so bad for her...like she has no friends to tell her..."Girrrl, don't do it...you ain't 100%...as a matter of fact you ain't 10%"...breast feed your babies, learn to play guitar(or the lute), go to Sedona to find those healing vortexes and heal your negative karma, child, grow your real hair, go Vegan-way-way Vegan, go rafting on the Amazon(Please) and THEN when your kids are ready for school(College)...collaborate with someone who doesn't make you sound like a Wal-Mart Madonna! Sorry honey you looked high on Quaaludes and danced like a crack-ho after a colonoscopy.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/09/11/moos.britney.fat.fight.cnn

I hope you don't think I was too nasty Anderson...I have been a bit blue today...more mad than sad...so much 9/11 that I am forced to forget how I truly feel about anything concerned with that day...they tell us, unrelentingly, how we should feel...

I feel like not talking about how I feel...good night Anderson...your on my screen...I'm waving goodnight...G'night.

No comments: