Saturday, September 1, 2007

Break me off a piece of him....two pieces and then let him resign


Hi Anderson, This is just a note to say have a good barbecue and don't go too heavy on the marinade...you know that last time the ribs were drippy...and crunchy...the meat should be tender and juicy. Kind of like your lips...oops...can't help myself...as a diversion from thinking about food and you I saw this picture....didn't I, in my most prescient manner predict that the White House would be having a barn sale and be clearing out the clutter? They continue to shed their chameleon like skin? Huh....didn't I tell you? They are resizing faster than The Gap and General Motors---look who is getting kicked out (Resigning is the word they use) But now Tony Snow aka "The Iceman" goeth. I am telling you the children are fleecing ( that is black gay slang for doing like "Lee Nails" and Pressing on!)...The little extreme fighting pic here is emblematic of me killing two blogging stones at once....eye candy for me and metaphors for Alberto "Gonzo" Gonzales, Tony "The Iceman" Snow, Sen. Larry "Potato Head(Keyword: "head") Craig, Karl (My dad was a pierced 37 times-on his schlong-Homo-perv") Rove getting... well what they deserve-Unfortunately the world wouldn't be so accommodating so as to provide them with a hot hunk-a-man flesh like this work of art in the above picture- but they/we can dream about it spank the light fantastic! I will...have. Kick me out too baby while you are at it...talk with you later Anderson...you are my main squeeze, if you do end up boating during this glorious Labor Day weekend please do where your teal life- vest that matches your Dolce & Gabbana windbreaker it brings out your eyes....toodles, MAD xox

No comments: