Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A sigh is just a sigh...

Oh Anderson, Anderson, Anderson...could I just call you Andy? Or how about just plain "And?"

However, wherever, whenever...you can yube my tube...ahem...I am so sorry...I have to admit I have only used your name to attempt to draw in the curious and the intolerably innane...people like myself. But I do envy you....you are a ferociously tenacious journalist...you have a piercing intellect...frosty azure eyes and although I am certain you are my junior...your silvery hair and Westchester cool make me want to shout " Speak to me Daddy...cause I don't like talk no how!" Oh Misbehave...

I am sure I will get my "blogiosity" on as I shall pursueth with equanimity and candor an opportunity to dissect, dissuade, obfuscate and prioritize my worldview. You inspire in me a hushed fervor that has guided this impoverished (dare I say...Artist?) blogger to correlate a prescience and forthrightness that I know will hopefully one day have me shout...(see blog title). You are my Bob Brady...my Anthony Nelson and Major Healy....my Professor my Maryann...my Christine Amanpour...Here on Anderson Isle!


Let the Blogging begin....

No comments: