Wednesday, August 22, 2007


I am a 25 y.o. 45 y.o. I just finished graduate school at Smith College (MFA Playwriting). Yes they have co-ed Grad Programs...I also taught there as I was attending there...Women saved me from myself...white women will rule the world...if my black sisters don;t beat 'em to it....and Hillary doesn't scare me...although Barack is where I am headed. I think we should avoid, in the next prez election, spending an iota of time thinking about what we don't want...I am certain that that is why 'W' is in that Haus de Blanco...we spent our energies on what we didn't want...MISTAKE...yes America is ready for a Black president...stop worrying about the red states and work on what you want...We are all responsible for the knuckleheads being where they are...lets just take responsibility to change how we go about it next time...that is if there isn't a run on the bank and the tumult and unease, tornadoes, bridges collapsing, flooding, fires, famine, people throwing gasoline on innocent 5 year olds and setting them on fire in Iraq...that is what Iraq has become... the latter...and who brought that on? We did kids...no guilt just...well...check out CNN.com...just revolutionize your own life...and follow your heart...then help others do the same.

No comments: