Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall, Flares, Bowie and Latino Man Flesh



















Hi Anderson,

It is Autumnal. In German, herbst. Die Schoene blaette sind auf der branche die baeume fallen. The pictures I took around the corner from my former residence in Western MA. I am going to head to the movies but I wanted to share with you the beauty that I can sometimes muster to see in front of me. Oh btw. I saw recently on another blog that you have a 25 year old Latino boy friend. You and the rest of the GWM's...I was so dissappointed. I have yet to get over the last 15 year trend for Latino Man-flesh...and the white-boy sexual objectification of thug culture...but white boy sexual anything has long been of any relvance to me...not has my own...so what should I be complaining about...

Brown ain't Black...and "What Black can do, Grey can do better!" or so read a fashion editor from the Midwest Gannet News Service touting that Gray is the fun, frivolous color of the season...

"As far as fashion trend touting...David Bowie will forever be the winner when he declared that...

"Shoulder pads are the Flares of the Eighties!"

or myself or a friend who worked at Barney's said in 1990 that "Orange was the new Black."

Which of course brings us back to G-R-E-Y...do re mi fa so la ti -Gray!!! Gray!!!! Gray!!!!

Coming soon Anderson I will forgive you for your life lived with rice and beans (Sorry Val and all Latino's) and hope you will vote when I post my next poll..."Favorite David Bowie tune." coming soon to Anderson Cooper Kissed Me...

Peace,

M

No comments: